My Last Continent by Midge Raymond

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups Book Voyage: Arctic & Antarctica My Last Continent by Midge Raymond

Viewing topic 1 (of 1 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • Not the ending I was expecting did it surprise you? I really enjoyed the book all the way until the end then I thought she just didn’t know how to wrap it up. Could it maybe be I didn’t expect her and the one passenger to keep taking their life in their hands do crazy things like go into a sinking ship? Am I crazy to think it was little odd that a passenger could keep getting a rescue boat to take out on his own. I would really like to know other peoples thoughts on the story? Also as someone who has done conservation work I know how hard it is to not touch and inter fear in wildlife. But of all the people in that line of work I have not known any that would pet and hold a wild animal like they did to the one Penguin. What do you think about what they did with that one Penguin ?

Started by: Karen Hempler

• 3 months, 4 weeks ago

Karen Hempler

Viewing topic 1 (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups Book Voyage: Arctic & Antarctica My Last Continent by Midge Raymond