The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2013 The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley

Viewing 3 topics - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • Did not love I am probably in the minority, but I did not love this book. I thought it went multiple directions without resolving several of them. I felt for the main character; I can’t imagine facing what he did. I just thought plot lines, which made sense, were introduced and then dropped.

Started by: Carrie LaRue

• 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Carrie LaRue

• 4 1/2 stars The addition of Adam to the trial and Matt’s heart attack was not necessary to complete the story. It just seemed to be over the top. I do believe the author was able to flesh out the characters to a point where the reader felt like they knew enough to follow and involve themselves in the story line. Overall, it was a well written book.

Started by: Cheri

• 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Tammy Wasserman

• Advanced Directives Everyone thought they were following the end of life wishes of our central character. Was there anything she should have done differently? Or was the situation impossible to predict?

Started by: Lisa

• 2 months, 3 weeks ago

Cheri

Viewing 3 topics - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2013 The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley