The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2014 The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand

• This forum has 2 topics, 3 replies, and was last updated 1 month ago by Laura DiBacco.
Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • Fatal twist Did not see that diagnosis coming!   I was reading along, enjoying the story, as I do all Elin Hilderbrand books. Then, bam pancreatic cancer!  I did not see that coming.   Personally it hit me hard as my mother died 8 years ago after having the diagnosis for only 2 weeks.  It was definitely an emotional ending for me. Should I have suspected cancer?  Probably.  Did you suspect? PSA- the current 5 year survival rate for pancreatic cancer is 13%.

Started by: Jaimette

• 1 month ago

Laura DiBacco

• Aura disclosue If you were a Matchmaker and could see pink and green auras like Dabney, would you share with the couple? Strangers? friends?  Your children? (Like she did for Agnes). Your other family members like siblings/cousins?

Started by: Jaimette

• 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Freda Chadwick

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2014 The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand