• This forum has 6 topics, 10 replies, and was last updated 8 months ago by Kimm.
Viewing 6 topics - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • The Series vs the Book I’m almost scared to admit that I think I liked the series better than the book.  It’s so rare that I say something like that.  The reason is the music.  While I was reading the song lyrics in the book, I didn’t have any kind of melody in my head.  Watching the actors and actually hearing the songs was so much more satisfying for me.  I loved all of the music in the series whether played by the band or the other soundtrack songs.  I also really love that Daisy was played by Elvis’ granddaughter.  So special.  Any other thoughts about the book vs the series?

Started by: Stacy Asell

• 8 months ago

Kimm

• Interview Format I didn’t think I would like the interview format of the book, but ended up enjoying it, especially once we learn who the interviewer is at the end.  What did you think of the format?  Have you read other books with the interview formatting?  And did you predict who the interviewer was before it was revealed in the end?

• 8 months ago

Kimm

• Watched Has anyone watched the Prime series based on the book? How does it stand up against the book? Does it do it justice? I have it on my TBW (To Be Watched) list.

Started by: Kris Ingra

• 8 months ago

Kimm

• Karen and Graham I liked Karen and Graham together and was a bit sad that they didn’t work out.  But I get Karen’s POV.  Graham wanted more than she was willing to give.  Anyone else sad they didn’t make it?

• 8 months ago

Kimm

• Camila If you were Camila, would you have left Billy once she realized he was cheating and drugging while touring?  And if so, what do you think of her one night affair with Eddie.  Would you have liked to see her end up with him instead of Billy?

• 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Stacy Asell

Viewing 6 topics - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.