Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2013 Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline

Viewing 3 topics - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • I wanted the story to continue I felt like the story ended abruptly.  I realize the title was Orphan Train, but I want to know how Vivien and Sarah connected upon meeting. I want to know if Molly wins the award and gets to go to college.  Where is the sequel? did anyone else want more?

Started by: Jaimette

• 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Juliee

• Good book except… Why did every foster home in Molly’s world have to be horrible?  The last, Dina, was so stereotypical that it was as if political speak was required. I realize the author was trying to keep the comparisons between Vivi and Molly but even Vivi finally ended up with good people.

Started by: Cheri

• 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Juliee

• I now understand I have/had two “cousins” who were put on such a train.  I did not really understand why.  I get their feelings about family now and why one opted to return to her place of birth.  Great read but very emotional,

Started by: Joanne

• 3 months ago

Joanne

Viewing 3 topics - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2013 Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline