Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell

› Forums › 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups › ICYMI: Books Published in 2012 › Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • Posts
    • Last Post
    • Theme of identity The theme of identity is constant throughout Before I Met You. While finding Clara Pickle, what do you think Betty found out about herself? Why do you think Arlette never shared her time in London with her family?

      Started by: Marsha Rutherford

    • 1
    • 1
    • 2 years, 8 months ago

      Marsha Rutherford

    • Characters changing It bothered me that Lou changed in response to Will, but Will did not change at all in response to Lou, what did you think?

      Started by: Nancy Bethel

    • 3
    • 4
    • 2 years, 8 months ago

      Marsha Rutherford

Viewing 2 topics - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

› Forums › 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups › ICYMI: Books Published in 2012 › Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell