Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2012 Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler

Viewing 5 topics - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Topic
    • Voices
    • A Note About the Publication Date for Call Me Home Today we learned that the Goodreads publication date for this book was off by a few months. The difference meant that the book was actually released in early February 2013 vs 2012, as we believed when we published this list. Because the book list had already been published for over a month when the error was discovered, and because the real pub date was so close to 2012, we are not moving it to the 2013 list for the 2024 challenge. You'll still welcome to count it as your 2012 read and we still started the discussion group for it as a January read. We just wanted to give you the heads up that we made a mistake! When 2025 rolls around, Call Me Home will be moved to the 2013 list.  Going forward, we know not to trust the date the publisher entered on Goodreads, and we'll check multiple sources before finalizing the list.

Started by: Book Girls’ Guide

• 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Gayle Green

• The Funeral Whose funeral did you think it was that Isabelle was so determined to attend? Were you surprised by who it was?

Started by: Patty O’Connor

• 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Dolores Ferrero

• Friendship What do you think made it possible for Isabelle (a 90-year-old white woman) and Dorrie (a 30-something black woman) to become so close to each other? They both described their friendship as something close to a mother-daughter relationship.

Started by: Patty O’Connor

• 3 months, 3 weeks ago

Dolores Ferrero

Viewing 5 topics - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to create new topics.

Forums 2024 Reading Challenge Discussion Groups ICYMI: Books Published in 2012 Calling Me Home by Julie Kibler